1. Don’t buy Quick Picks. Why? The biggest lottery spenders in our society push tickets with their numbers selected by computers. Just picture the difference, you’re holding two separate pieces of information, the Quick Pick and your own, and you’re risking the chance of losing the big prize. Unless you’re just donating your money to your local lottery, you’re not really making an investment in your game.
2. Don’t play only when you feel like it.
- You have to play consistently to achieve a large pay out from your lotto, and feeling lousy about you loss will bring nothing but stress.
- 3. Don’t limit yourself to working with a minimum guarantee. If you select a game, even if you win only a few lines, you may be entitled to a better prize.
- 4. Don’t play only on popular days. Winning also means picking the right number, so it’s all about your chances. If it’s a Saturday, go online and play on every single day.
- 5. Don’t play only once in a week. If you must play, play more often, otherwise your winnings will be less. Playing once a week is a bit like buying a lottery ticket – you have to play all of them, hoping you’re the winner.
6. Don’t play only on games with big prizes.
Winning these games is almost like a strike on your probability, so if you win, you better be ready to win big.
- 7. Don’t play only on systems that promise to make you rich. If you’re told that you can win the lotto in 3 months, then you’re not being offered a good value. It’s a good idea to stick to more reasonable ones that don’t keep promising to make you rich.
- 8. Don’t make repeated bets. Winning streaks are bound to happen, and when you get back to even, you’re going to want to bet again so you can win big. But theBeginner Power ball Lottery doesn’t offer any good advice on how to increase your chances of winning. The system basically tells you to bet big, and bad, and come up against an even larger amount of numbers. That definitely doesn’t sound like an advantage.
- 9. Don’t limit yourself to beginner’s luck. If you’ve read anything about the lotto, you know that generators of random numbers have had years and years of study and research behind them. Why stop at beginner’s luck? Start with the fundamentals, and don’t get discouraged if you don’t see a pattern after the first couple of games.
10. Don’t fall for fallacies about the lotto, or even worse, random number generators. Be aware of people who say the next time you play is the lucky day for you. It’s just not interesting. The truth is, the lottery is designed so that little balls fall at random in concentric circles, and nobody wins the big prize.
完 Read more athttp://www.3wishines.com/WinningLotto Strategies.htmTypes of Lotto Numbers.htmHow to Win the Lottery. Some People Win viaeltWinning Lotto Strategies.